blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Things That Are Just The Best

  • AAA and their super helpful people who handle phone calls. I genuinely felt comforted when he told me that he was sorry I was having car trouble today. And he gave me no flack whatsoever for not having my card with me.
  • Aaron & Mandy Van Roy for having an amazingly adorable baby boy named Cohen. Seriously -- his stocking is bigger than he is. Just look.
  • My 3 year old cousin for, after sizing me up, getting to the real questions, like, "What color is your bed?"
  • KASEY for being in Virginia.
  • ME and 11 of my closes friends and our trip to Austin that starts TOMORROW!
  • Kyle, for taking care of Stinker & Tinker while I'm gone.
  • Finally being able to breathe through my nose.
  • The general state of happy that's come over me in the past hour or so.
  • Did I mention the whole GOING TO AUSTIN FOR NEW YEARS thing? Cause that really is just the best. BEST!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We need to put that ridiculously adorable baby in that stocking. Now. Someone please put that baby in the snowman stocking and take a picture.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home