Things That Are Just The Best
- AAA and their super helpful people who handle phone calls. I genuinely felt comforted when he told me that he was sorry I was having car trouble today. And he gave me no flack whatsoever for not having my card with me.
- Aaron & Mandy Van Roy for having an amazingly adorable baby boy named Cohen. Seriously -- his stocking is bigger than he is. Just look.
- My 3 year old cousin for, after sizing me up, getting to the real questions, like, "What color is your bed?"
- KASEY for being in Virginia.
- ME and 11 of my closes friends and our trip to Austin that starts TOMORROW!
- Kyle, for taking care of Stinker & Tinker while I'm gone.
- Finally being able to breathe through my nose.
- The general state of happy that's come over me in the past hour or so.
- Did I mention the whole GOING TO AUSTIN FOR NEW YEARS thing? Cause that really is just the best. BEST!