blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Thursday, January 04, 2007

What's '07 got in store?

I've got a couple awesome things to look forward to as I mourn my favorite sun-drenched drama's coming to a close:

1. Spontaneous trip to Chicago in two weeks! Annie, Matt, Joey, Spillman clan -- see you soon!

2. The Walkmen in DC on 3/23! At the R&R Hotel!

3. Dinner at 1789 with the girls in a couple weeks!

4. Hosstin slideshow at Sam's tonight!

5. Discovering how absurdly cheap everything is at Magruders, and how absurdly close it is to my house! Only 2.5 years after I moved in!

6. Overusing exclamation points!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who are these "the girls" you are going to 1789 with and why aren't I invited?!
That is so fancy.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Blogs t r e t c h said...

Ha sorry, I should have been more specific. Jayne made restaurant week reservations for six of us, and I was quick enough on the draw to grab one of the seats. Yesssssssssss! So stoked.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home