blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Stay with me now

First, sad that PopCandy beat me to the Buffy joke here.

Yuked that up with Big White Mike, who then informed me that he's been shopping around to get us some autographed James Marsters photos. No, really. That lead to:

I want to get: JM55; but its discontinued
So I am going with:JM73
But maybe one of the "check me out, I'm a bad ass" pics: JM62 or JM56
let me know what you think. We could totally get matching ones. awesome....

Then he tells me he wants to get them personalized. Which leads here.

Which leads to me, laughing at my desk, all drugged up on zyrtec reading:

Spike: If every vampire who said he was at the Crucifixion was actually there it would've been like Woodstock. I was at Woodstock. I fed off a flower person and I spent six hours watching my hand move.

Moral of the story: everyone who never watched Buffy should totally start. And get some zyrtec, cause I'm having a blast right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home