This weekend I found out that Alyssa thinks that "Newsies" and "Kids" are the same movie. While I plan a back-to-back viewing party (obviously watching "Newsies" first, so that "Kids" is an even bigger kick in the crotch), here's a list of quotes from both movies. Can you guess which movies they're from?
- Never fear, Brooklyn's here.
- When you're young, not much matters. When you find something that you care about, then that's all you got.
- Look at me, I'm the King of New York!
- I think if we fuck, you would love it!
- What if you can't make yourself happy? Then I don't know. You know what you do then you forget, you block it out... If you want to be happy don't think... if you stutter don't talk.
- I can't afford to be a kid no more. For the first time in my life I got money in my pockets. Real money. Money, you understand?
- It's this brain of mine, it's always makin' mistakes... it's got a mind of its own.
- I have no legs, I have no legs
- I can't stand blood
- For a dreamer, night's the only time of day.