Taking a page out of TV Squad's... book (?), here's a list of what it looks like I'll be tuning into this summer.
- Hex*. We've discussed this already.
- The Starter Wife. I happened upon the first episode (who knew -- it's a series, not a movie), and shockingly, didn't hate it! It looked god awful in commercials, but was actually pretty damned enjoyable in actuality. Let's hope subsequent episodes keep that patern going.
- Entourage*. Nothin says summer like completely care free individuals.
- The 4400. Loved the first two seasons. Looking forward to more abduction-based goodness. Except for that creepy little girl. I do not like her one bit.
- John from Cincinatti*. This. Looks. Awesome. And, LUKE PERRY! My heart still beats for the, after all these years, Dylan McKay.
*Indicates shows on channels I don't actually get and have to go to my mom's house to watch. Hiya mommyyyyyyyyyy!