blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Friday, November 02, 2007

Well played, Joey

Katie Holmes looks stunning in this dress.

Unrelated: If you're planning on getting a flu shot, beware: a massive headache is in your future. Becky warned me yesterday evening that everyone in her office had a bad headache following the shot, and a few hours later I was in the fetal position hoping against hope to pass out so my noggin would stop aching. But, today I'm all better. One night of headache is better than any amount of flu, so I think it's a fair trade.

Also, I made shepherd's pie last night. And it was really really good. As far as cold weather comfort food goes, that's right near the top of my list. Beef, corn, mashed potatoes in one simple casserole? Yes please.

My office is really messy. I need to do something about that.

Several days late: go check out my review of Ryan Adams' show at DAR Tuesday night. C'est Bon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home