blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Even the hellicopter part was great

I should be embarrassed by how much I enjoyed this. I should have been embarrassed all those many, many times Betsy used to walk into my room in college and find me dancing alone to "Rich Girl." I should have been embarrassed by how much I actually kind of liked this video, even if only for it's complete and utter insanity and clearly coke-based concept. I should maybe be embarrassed that every time I think of that SNL clip mocking Behind the Music where Chris Katan sits on a stairway and says, "I'm Oats," I break down into incontrollable laughter. But I'm not. Viva H&O. I can't wait for episode 2 of "Live from Daryl's House" to drop on March 15.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At first I thought you were talking about the Gwen Stefani version of Rich Girl.

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home