blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Kelly Taylor, Graduate!

I'm sorry TV Squad, but there is something majorly wrong with Jennie Garth reprising her role as Kelly Taylor on the new 90210 spin off. I assume Luke Perry isn't also considering a return to the ole' zip code, which raises my problem. In my mind, Kelly & Dylan have been married for a few years now and have children and are happy and hot and watch Casablanca on date night every now and again. Sometimes they may double with other fantasy-in-love-forever-couples-of-my-mind, like Veronica & Logan, Buffy & Angel and Michael & Maria. I love Kelly Taylor as much as the next child of the 90s. But, this is how Kelly & Dylan went out, and it's how I want them to stay. FREVR.



UPDATE: Catherine tips me off that these rumors seem to be untrue. Thank jeebus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home