blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Things I will be too many miles away to do this weekend, but you should

  • Watch great basketball games
  • See Dirty Projectors @ Black Cat 4/7
  • Also, Les Savy Fav 4/4, Georgie James & Olivia Mancini & the Housemates 4/5
  • And Mike Doughty @ 9:30 4/5
  • Watch the Battlestar Galactica final season premiere!!!!
  • Celebrate the birth of Kate Steadman
  • Go to Kyle's Information Leafblower show featuring Robbers on High Street and our very own City Veins on Thursday
  • Pick crabs at Cap't Pell's with Stace Dawg & others on Sunday
But I'll be in jolly old, getting my pint and indian food and tate and all that on with my bestie Liz. I can't say I'm terribly sad to miss these things, given the alternative. See you guys next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home