blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Monday, March 31, 2008

ZOMG, Chris Cooley Has A Blog!


There was a post up on Mr Irrelevant that summed up the awesomeness of this development quite nicely, but it seems to have disappeared. Anyhow, Captain Chaos is blogging. Just think on that for a second. This is amazing news. And here I thought the text from a coworker on Saturday saying he was sitting next to Cooley at Clydes was the best #47 news I'd hear all week. I wish I'd found this out about 2.5 hours ago when I was still guest editing DCist (which is what I did all day today, what with Sommer being on vacation and all. Heather and I did a very good job with 18 posts today, thank you very much!).

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenna said...

AND I saw him signing autographs at the Dulles Town Center on Saturday. I was thinking of getting one for you, but the line was like 4 hours long. Thought that counts?
Apparently, stretch needs to get out more!

10:51 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

What does the Z in ZOMG stand for, Knower of all things internet and blog?!

2:11 PM  
Blogger Blogs t r e t c h said...

It's another result of a typo (trying to hit the shift key with your left hand to type OMG in all caps). It's a sarcastic/more enthusiastic/internety/LOLCat-inspired variant on OMG.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home