blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Monday, May 19, 2008

Halp plz

A friend of mine started a book club. I said, hey sure, that sounds fun. I missed the first meeting (I was in Costa Rica, and had already read the book). The second is fast approaching (June 2), but I've got a week at the beach coming up that would be a perfect time to read up! Only problem: I can't find the book! Amazon doesn't have it. Fairfax County Public Libraries don't have it. What's a girl to do? Ask the internets, of course. So, anybody out there have a copy of Nervous Conditions by Tsitsi Dangarembga I could borrow? ASAP?

3 Comments:

Blogger Norf said...

When in doubt, check Powell's:

http://www.powells.com/biblio/1-9780931188749-3

5:41 PM  
Blogger Blogs t r e t c h said...

Wow! Hey thanks!

5:47 PM  
Blogger the Nabob said...

I will make it my mission that you will not read this book.

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home