blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Monday, June 16, 2008

Now, what I did expect to wake up with this morning

were sore arms after all that paddling on the river yesterday. But my arms, they're fine. My abs however... holy smokes! Who knew that floating was such a workout? Also, so much fun. The Internet and I went up to Harpers Ferry yesterday for some white water tubing. It was so great. Couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. I came away with a really stupid Herb of a tan line from my wrist band, and crocks. Yes, that's right. Crocks. Tommy, Ficke and I are going to start a gang that only fights in damp conditions. Oh, and speaking of Ficke: my advice to anyone who goes tubing with him in the future is keep your eyes on that kid. He is prone to disappearances that lead to frantic* manhunts**, and very upset loved ones***.

*kind of
**double checking places we've already looked
***who kept it together very impressively, considering the possibility that Ficke was bringing to life the things we were warned against in the safety video

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home