blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Padma's a real girl!

"She stays a healthy weight during the show but says sampling dozens of dishes every other day puts on an average of 12 to 15 pounds a season. Her wardrobe, therefore, comes in two sizes."

From an L.A. Times profile on the Top Chef judge. My heart nearly beat out of my chest last night worrying about the outcome of the finale, but, I'm very happy with the way things turned out. Very, very happy. I won't go into it more here in case you haven't seen the finale yet, but, woo!

And, big thanks to Kriston for an amazing steak dinner last night! Our Top Chef dinner parties this season were pretty wonderful throughout. Last night's was truly delicious. Can we find another excuse to get together and cook throughout the summer?

1 Comments:

Blogger Ezra said...

I believe, strongly, that we can. Indeed, one might say, "yes, we can."

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home