blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Recommendation for you fellow home owners

A lot of blogging consists of complaining about things. But I just had some excellent service so I want to sing its praises.

LMS & JR Company just painted my condo. In two days. For an incredibly fair price. And did an excellent job. They can do any kind of interior or exterior remodeling work. The owner, Lucio, also has connections to other service providers (for instance, I got a thorough move out cleaning at an incredible price). They're incredibly nice, responsible contractors that it was a pleasure to work with. How often do you come out of having something updated on your house and say THAT? And he's checked in more than once to make sure everything is ok and I'm happy with the work. Anyway: highly recommended. If you need anything done in VA-MD-DC, give Lucio a call. 571/237/6768

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home