blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Monday, June 15, 2009

Need to brush up on my 90s

I'm so embarassed! My knowledge of 90s music & movie trivia is something I hold most dear. And while whipping up today's Weekly Music Agenda for DCist, I saw that Better Than Ezra are in town. Weird!, I thought. You know what'll be funny? Instead of a photo, I'll put in a funny YouTube -- I know the perfect one! I found it quickly enough, but then realized -- that isn't BTE playing in the background at all! It's the Gin Blossoms! (Though, BTE does have a song on this soundtrack -- just not this song.) At any rate, here's a little 90s enuie to get you through your Monday:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know how someone makes that mistake. Better than Ezra was in the movie The Babysitters Club though.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home