blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's been a really funny afternoon on IM.

Matthew: holy crap that fresh prince cover is awesome
me: YES ISN'T IT AMAZING!!!!
Matthew: I feel like this changes everything
now I can even believe in sparkly vampires

*****************

me: what are you doing this weekend?
Andrew: Going to try and catch [redacted] and [redacted] having sex.
I'll vlog it. Since [redacted] loves those.

*****************

the g: ask [nabob] what his very very very favorite thing
in the whole world is
what makes him happiest these days
what is his very faovirte thing to do
the answer is awesome

me: what is your very very favorite thing in the whole world right now to do?
nabob: to call someone a molatov cocktease to their face
and you?

the g: okay, that too, but no
ask him what he spent last night watching
frame by frame
his VERY favorite thing
ever
in the whole universe

me: ok, then, what did you do last night? that is your VERY favorite thing?
nabob: oh
that'd be to watch this 1000 times in a row
me: OHOHOHOHOH! I LOVE THIS I LOVE THIS
EVERYTIME IT COMES ON I REWIND MY DVR

*****************

me: what time is the game?
Chris: no idea
usually its a middle of the day game
me: i have friday drunkening plans
so i hope it's at least a 4:00 game
me: let me get some order in my life first
Chris: aka, let me eat a burrito or something
me: you know me well

*****************

me: wait
wait wait wait wait wait
is A Cup Of Jo REALLY presenting BAKED POTATOES as something new and exciting?!?!?!?!

CEREAL! Have you ever had it? It's like crispy little bits of grain and cookie, and when you pour milk over it it becomes a cold breakfast food you eat with a spoon!! DELICIOUS!!!!!
Have any of you ever tried this before? Alex and I have started to put little frozen cubes of water into the water we drink. It keeps it really cold and refreshing!!
the g: HAHAHAHAH
me: We just started doing this thing -- I don't know if you've ever done this before -- but when we eat our salad, we've started to put a little bit of sauce on it. It really makes it more fun to eat!

1 Comments:

Blogger sbma44 said...

YES. I am stupidly glad that Gap is making holiday commercials again. Embarrassingly glad.

God, we are so white, and so wish that we weren't.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home