blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

My Christmas List

If you're out there, scratching your head wondering "what do I get for the blogger who has everything?", well, here are a few ideas!*

I don't have a turquoise/teal scarf. I'm often wanting one.

It would be swell if somebody could come over and help me hang my curtains.

And cocktail lessons from Derek Brown would be the coolest.

Well, not the coolest. That'd be access to this.

I need a pad lock and a head lamp and my weight in bug spray for my upcoming trip to Maho Bay.

I could use some cool new gloves/had/scarf to go with my cool new yellow coat.

I'd like to read these books.


*But really, I have everything I need. This is more of a "things to buy myself later" list. Please carry on and do not spend any money on me. Thanks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

I can help you hang curtains! I just need access to a drill.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh my gosh! I've been to Maho Bay too! When are you going? - Diana

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home