blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Friday, May 28, 2010

I hope you all have wonderful long weekends!

I'm off to OBX for a week. While I'm gone, enjoy this youtube of Stevie Nicks singing an early version of "Wild Heart" in her dressing room. I've watched it about 15 times this week. Let me tell you all the reasons it is amazing.

1) when the makeup artist gives up like, "oh, this again"

2) that her voice is so amazing I thought she was lip synching at first, but she's just STEVIE FUCKING NICKS. seriously sounds like a mastered and finished recording. girl.

3) her dorky arm gestures


4) the laugh at the end

5) her dress. and her makeup artist's dress.

Enjoy!





[via]

1 Comments:

Anonymous the g said...

Stephanie Lynn Nicks is the best thing a higher power ever created besides may slurpees.

PS August in Atlantic City. How tempted am I to buy tickets to see her in AC. Let us discuss.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home