blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Thursday, November 11, 2010

pssssst

I know that I haven't been the world's best blogger of late. Starting using Twitter a couple years ago sucked away the quick link/photo/thought posts. And Pinna Storm has demanded the majority of my spare time since I launched it in August. I don't want to neglect you, my pretties, but I think I need something lighter to actually encourage me to blog more. SO: I started a secret* Tumblr. I might still use this guy from time to time, but for your baseline Amanda Mattos fix, visit me over at duh squared from now on.


*I keep saying it's secret. But I'm posting it here, so clearly it's not. SHHHHHH DON'T TELL! Or ya know, whatever.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice post. I like your view. Now days TV shows has become the part of our daily life. All TV shows are very interesting and all have a different storyline. I am a big fan of tv shows and always Watch TV Shows Online

1:53 PM  
Blogger Hines said...

Thanks for the post:)
I usually download YouTube video when I'm bored:)

6:17 AM  
Anonymous MP4 Player said...

Great post! Thanks a lot for sharing this useful information! It is always great to know such things!

5:43 AM  
Anonymous MP4 to MP3 Converter said...

What a lovely entry of blog here! It was such a great pleasure to read it! Thanks a lot for sharing!

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween!
http://vobplayer.org/ vob file player

6:47 AM  
Anonymous mp4 to wmv mac said...

Great post! Thanks a lot for sharing this useful information!
see wmv converter to mp4 on mac os x

3:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween!
converting mpg to mov mac

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home