Stretch Has Left The Building
I've heard your complaints. I've gotten your IMs. The "Update your blog already!" message has been received and duely noted. I must appologize for my absence of late. You see, work has been crazier the past couple of weeks than anytime I can remember. Ever. Thus, my dicking around on the internt time is consumed by duty, then collapsing to sleep whenever it is I finally get home in the evening. This next week I'll be traveling -- for work -- to San Antonio, then for fun to Austin, so there won't be much word from s t r e t c hland. Try not to miss me too much, I'll be back in strong blogging form before too long, fret not.
Music. Recently acquired and liking a lot:
- Kanye West - Late Registration (purchased by Stinker on iTunes by walking across the keyboard. Thanks little fella.)
- Calexico & Iron and Wine - In The Reins
- Superfurry Animals - Love Kraft
- Stellastar* - Harmonies for the Haunted
- The Rosebuds - Birds Make Good Neighbors
- The Greenhornes - East Grand Blues
- Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Howl
Things. I've decided I can't live any longer without owning cowboy boots. Nothing's been purchased yet, but look for my spurs to be tearin it up around town soon.
Kittens. The most recent antics involved pushing the window screen out and jumping down two floors for a romp in the bushes. My window is effed. My kittens are insane.
I'm going to Rosie's engagement party tonight and leaving tomorrow afternoon for San Antonio, and haven't even packed yet. Gulp. Shit. Better get on that. Have yourselves a good week, faithful friends of mine. Consider that little list up there your homework until I get back. there may be a pop quiz.