blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I am a computer GENIUS!!

So, I have finally figured out a couple of longstanding mysteries on my computer ~ changing my default browser on my mac (a task that befuddled even Drew), and how to get the videos from my camera to my computer. I am a genius. So, for your viewing pleasure, please observe the unbelieveable cuteness of Stinker & Tinker Mattos. The file is hosted at SaveFile, so click on this link, choose "download," then right click and choose save link as (or whatever your browser's menu option like that is). You'll need quicktime to watch it I think, so download it here if you don't have it. It's a lovely program that lets you watch countless movie trailers, and whatever other video gems I place here in the future. So, once you've gotten Quicktime and my file, voila! You're rollin in kittens! Yowzers, that's a lot of steps. But hey, if you read this thing regularly, you'll want to be able to see ye old videos, so buck up and do it now.

My programming prowess continues on. Look over to your left. A little lower. Yeah, there. See that? Ye old search bar! That means, you can search for something within this blog. Not sure exactly how good it is, because it seems to think I've only mentioned Seth Cohen in 3 posts. I find that extremely hard to believe. 20 about The O.C. though...who knows. All I know is there are but two days until I'm reunited with Seth, Ryan, Marissa, Summer, Sandy, Kirsten and all those other crazy kids, and this blog gets terribly repetative and annoying every Friday. I can. Not. Wait.

2 Comments:

Blogger Blogs t r e t c h said...

Oops, meant to give Drew props for the coding for the search bar, as he figured out how to actually accomplish it. Sorry Dood.

11:13 PM  
Blogger ike said...

Macs are the devil, I am the default browser!


My word verification is "qbqegyoo". I'll qbqeg you!

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home