blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Hi, I'm Grace

Me and my eternal lack of coordination have twisted my ankle and am running late to work due to the icing and whatnot. I've used this extra time, however, to make a wicked awesome mix.
  • "So Lonely," The Police
  • "Lake of Fire," Nirvana Unplugged
  • "I Never," Rilo Kiley
  • "End of the World Party," Medeski Martin & Wood
  • "Wake Up," The Arcade Fire
  • "Summer Skin," Death Cab
  • "Damaged Goods," Gang of Four
  • "Jonathan Fisk," Spoon
  • "Modern World," Wolf Parade
  • "Hellodrama," What Made Milwaukee Famous
  • "History of Lovers," Calexicy/Iron & Wine
  • "The Lover's Rights," The Rosebuds
  • "Cold Hands (Warm Heart)," Brendan Benson
  • "You've Got To Hide Your Love Away," The Beatles
  • "Just Pretend," The Bens
  • "Emily Kane," Art Brut
  • "I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor," The Arctic Monkeys
  • "Superpowers," D plan
  • "Sovay," Andrew Bird
  • "The Greatest," Cat Power

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home