blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Monday, December 05, 2005

Oh man

So, I was all ready to write this really happy post about what a great weekend it was, with Jenna's birthday, a great dinner at Al Crostino, a fun night at the Red Room, Sean Galdo's goodbye fest, more Roswell binging, decorating my house for Christmas, a Redskins win, cooking a great meal, listening to Christmas music....

Then I get to work this morning and am reminded that we have a meeting at Walter Reed that I'd forgotten about. I raced home, changed out of snow gear into meeting clothes, raced back, navigated (with difficulty) to WRAMC, and finally found the base entrance.... and that's when the trouble started. I'll save you the details, but hyper-responsible and organized me got a $100 ticket (a moving violation!) (they spared me the other $300 one) for not having propper paperwork with me. FUCK. And if you weren't sure, getting a ticket on a military base is definitely scarrier than getting a regular ticket. No matter how nice they are to you.

Also, I coined a new term this morning: flurrious!

Friggin' A, what a Monday!

Oh, and check out pics from this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home