blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Oh Irony, Oh Irony, How Viscious Are Thy.... Branches

So, today was influenza vaccination day at work! Given my childhood replete with pneumonia and other various sicknesses, I'm a big proponent of the flu shot. And a free flu shot at work -- even better!! My arm hurts like a bitca*, but I'm full of innoculatey goodness, so I can't complain.

Or can I!?!

About an hour after I got my flu shot, Sarah calls in. She's out sick today. Just got back from the doctor. It's the flu.

So, as we all get poked and pricked, we're probably also all infected. Whoopdieflippindo!

Things aren't all bad though. Got the Charlie Brown Christmas soundtrack playing, filled up my M&Ms dispenser with red & green ones, got some holiday post it notes, and I have tomorrow off. So ho ho ho, the flu must go!

*10 awesome points to anyone who gets the Buffy reference here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home