blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Because Warren, It Would Hurt A Lot

kinlein: I already love the Oscars. Now they're perfect.

Please come to DC... Please come to DC... Please come to DC...

"And there in that place my parents sought to shield me from the inauguration of a too oft revered, recently eclipsed, presidential doofus Ronald I-lost-what-was-left-of-my-brain-in-office-and-all-I-got-was-this-stupid-airport Reagan."

The Top 50 Music Videos of '05. They're actual really good videos, not MTV fodder. Enjoy!

That's all the linkage I've got for you right now, but, eat a sensible lunch and enjoy your Thursdays.

1 Comments:

Blogger ike said...

wow, I might actually watch more than five minutes of the Oscars.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home