blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I'm Sold


OK Catherine, you were right. It's a wonder I didn't start watching Veronica Mars sooner, what with endorsements from my very favorite person in hollywood, and one of my most trusted bloggers, opinion-wise (who, coincidentally, recently interviewed the afore mentioned favorite hollywood person). I finally took the bait and bought season 1 on DVD yesterday. I'm on disc 4. It's Wednesday. (Which means all this binging has been post-work.) It doesn't quite give me that lovey feeling I get from Buffy or The O.C., but I'm hella hooked and it's a damn good show. Viva la Veronica! Waiting for season 2 on DVD is gonna be really grueling, but I can't just hop skip jump into the season at this stage of the game. Yar! Anyhow, watch Veronica Mars, it's, in an "x meets y" that I'm sure has been written 80 1/2 bajillion times, Buffy Summers meets Nancy Drew. Or Sydney Bristow meets Marissa Cooper. Cute, clever chick who saves the day a lot, to the sounds of indie rock. That's a surefire Mattos Trap.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

YES! Another convert.

Good work, Catherine.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home