blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Monday, December 19, 2005

Like a syrup and powdered sugar sandwich

Victory is always sweet. But yesterday... yesterday was the kind of win that life long fans quite literally dream about. Growing up a 'Skins fan, there's been a lot of inherent hardship in my time. Sure, that may sound dramatic, but it's true. It's not easy loving a team that has such a rocky relationship with success. I'll save you the epic ode to the return of Joe Gibbs, the rebuilding of a team, etc. But this season has had some great highs and lows. Beating Dallas -- just barely beating them -- in week 2 had me on cloud nine for quite some time. To beat the team we've got such a storied rivalry with twice in the same season... it's just amazing. And yesterday we STOMPED all over the Cowboys. In summation, I'm really freakin happy. Have a look at one of the most beautiful sights I've ever seen:



Have a great day everybody, especially all my fellow Redskins fans!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a great win! Beating the Cowboys and Parcells at the same time, it doesn't get much better than that. I didn't go to that game, but I can't wait to go to the Giants game this weekend.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home