blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Just a thought

Caps for ball point pens seem really unnecessary. Mine live pretty perpetually on the unscrewy end, not the inky end, and the pens never go dry or anything. I suppose the purpose is mainly for not writing on things you don't intend to, but, has anybody had a ball point pen dry out in recent memory? Just curious. When I get really, really, really busy at work, my mind wanders to innane things like this to ballance the tide.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Becky said...

I refuse to use ballpoint pens that are missing their caps. They look naked.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Potthead said...

My ball point pens have been hanging out naked with me all week. Only one mark on my arm to show for them. They are all in perfect working order.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home