blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Friday, December 30, 2005

Fun!

As we know, I love celebrity look alikes. Now there's a tool to find out what science has to say about who you look like! (via Catherine)

My first attempt: I got nothin.

Second attempt, with this photo:


(note: I'll * ones I've heard before)

Kate Winslet* (this is the one I hear most often)

Zhang Ziyi (I look over 80% Asian?)

Elisha Cuthbert

Liza Minnelli

Sania Mirza

Hillary Rodham Clinton

Keira Knightley

Julianne Moore

Hilary Duff

Jennifer Aniston



Third attempt, with this pic if Stacy and I:



(and, these were all REALLY high percentage of likeness):

Me:
Brigitte Bardot

Naomi Watts*

Christina Ricci (?)

Jaqueline Kennedy Onassis!

Andie MacDowell*

Julia Roberts

Britney Spears (gross)

Helena Bonham Carter

Katie Holmes

Natalie Portman*


Stacy:
Shania Twain

Janet Leigh

Vivian Leigh

Anna Kournikova

Demi Moore

Jennifer Lopez!

Hillary Swank

Kate Winslett

Celine Dion

Kim Novak

Lessons learned: Stacy is old hollywood beautiful, and Stick has no peers.

Who do you look like?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lesson Learned:

Online celebrity match thingiers dont work. Not only do you NOT look like half of those people, Most of them didnt even look remotely alike to one another. Its like they picked names from a hat!

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home