blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

More celeb look alikes

I figured if I just updated the post below, nobody would ever bother to look (though you may want to, as I continually edited it throughout yesterday). But I have a few I forgot to put in there.

Alyssa Bell as Katherine Heigel (Of "My Father The Hero" and "Grey's Anatomy" fame...and also Roswell)



(Which one's Alyssa? I can't tell!)

A.Bell says I look more like KH than she does, but I beg to differ. She says people mainly tell her Ashley Judd (which is also quite true), and even stranger looking at this picture of Katherine Heigel as a dead ringer for Ashley Judd

My roomate "Big White" Mike Coleman as Will Farrel, particularly W.F. as......Mugatu



I can't seem to find a picture of Mike online anywhere, but if you've met him...you're laughing really hard right now. And will laugh harder when you learn that people used to yell "Mugatu!" at him as he walked on the streets of cville.

Then there is of course my very own Kevin Dunlap as Seth Green

There's also one David Jarman and his striking resemblance to one Brian Austin Green (or, David Silver).



Can you find the Jarman?

Alyssa explaining why she sent the Jarmander picture she did:
v o x x y m i a: and i can't send out any other jarman ones just because i'm not that mean
v o x x y m i a: i don't want to be responsible for him ending up on college humor

In looking at the Jarman pics, I was reminded of how much Wadelove used to look like Dawson. Not sure these pictures do it justice, but it'll give you a hint:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I realize I don't look like anyone (or at least anyone I'd like to look like...), but I feel like Erik should get a shout-out for his doppleganger-ness with Topher Grace. Stop hating on us. :)

7:13 PM  
Blogger Blogs t r e t c h said...

Yes, Becky, Erik does look like Topher Grace. Link us a picture so we can all agree.

Also, as an amendment, Tyler does resemble Sean Penn a lot more than he resembles Beavis.

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to find the most Topher-iffic picture I could. This one, while slightly blurry thanks to my inability to correctly set the flash on my camera, is the best I could do. I think he looks more like Topher in Win a Date with Tad Hamilton and less like Topher from That 70s Show.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/339508130/339509019QboJmC

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home