blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Nats Game

So, I'm still not prepared to fully recount the day, but, I may not have to after you take a look at Betsy's pictures from the event.

Why am I incapable of keeping a straight face when a camera is present?

Who am I talking to on the phone?

Why am I dancing?

Surmise what you will...enjoy the show!

**************************************************************

OK, so, while you still should peruse all 63 of those glorious pictures, I couldn't help but notice a trend worth pointing out to you. There was an overarching theme to these pictures: Put your tongue back in your mouth, drunky:

1 Comments:

Blogger ike said...

1. booze
2. the exact worst person humanly possible
3. booze

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home