blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Thursday, June 02, 2005

State of the Blog: Part II

As you may or may not have noticed, there's a new sidebar on le blog, featuring those things witch which I'm currently occupied. It's pretty sparse right now, but I'm sure it'll get beefed up as time goes by. So, enjoy your even deeper glance into the psychee of the stretch. Now, carry on.

***********************************************************

And another update: Random OC Quote Generator! I might debunk it's position eventually, so it's not so in your face. And as blogs t r e t c h isn't completely OC-oriented. But for now, flipping fantastic!

1 Comments:

Blogger Blogs t r e t c h said...

Hmmmm......it's not appearing to really understand the concept of randomness, as I see the same quotes everytime I refresh. This may be a short-lived blogomenon.

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home