blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Monday, May 23, 2005

Godspeed, Little Doodle

The aforementioned subject is in honor of Aaron J. Van Roy, one of my oldest and dearest friends, who got engaged this weekend. Congratulations Aaron & Mandy!! That's one lucky lady ya got there ;) Picture to follow:
mads t r e t c h: have you any pics of you and the mandy on your computer you could send me?
FirststARfighTer: not here
FirststARfighTer: sorry
FirststARfighTer: we have a CD with 150 photos and a 5 minute video



Saw it. It was awesome. Given the outrageous ticket sales, chances are you saw it too.

My schedule's about to be significantly cleared up, as tv season finales are pretty much finishing up this week. Without tv, what am I do to with myself? The probably answer: you'll be seeing my smiling face at more happy hours now that the summer months are upon us.

Songs in question:
-The song that played on the OC season finale durring Caleb's funeral, and at the very end is Hide & Seek, by Imogen Heap
-Mine & Jenna's favorite commercial song right now (and Liz's least favorite)- the triplets going home for their birthday via airplane, cadillac, camel's back - is Get To Me by Train

I'm pretty lethargic today, so I don't have too many other pearls of wisdom to impart as of right now. I'll update as they come to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home