blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Suaves t r e t c h

Just to reassure all of you out there that I am as blonde and as clumsy as ever, here's a little story to brighten your day.

Drew and I went out to lunch at the Olive Garden. We parked in the lot behind their building. While walking towards the restaurant, I walked right underneat one of these:

after a car had just passed through. Without thinking about it for even a moment. When the arm came down and smacked me in the head, I had no idea what hit me. Literally. Drew was gracious enough to not laugh at me outright too terribly. There you have it folks, my blond moment for 2005.

1 Comments:

Blogger ike said...

"Woah, Amanda that thing is totally gonna..." < whack > "...hit you in the head."

Note to all you kids out there, make your warnings short and to the point.

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home