blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Friday, May 13, 2005

*Sniff

The OC Prom - the Under the O. Sea dance (anybody else remember the Enchantment Under the Sea dance from Back to the Future?) - was just great. Extremely high levels of delicious Newport drama, but most importantly, our favorite couples resolved the ever-present issues. Sure, there was other huge stuff (which I'll refrain from spilling bc. people get mad when I write stuff that happens and they haven't seen it yet), but I'll just leave you with this picture. Didn't our ladies look lovely at prom? Awesomeness of awesomenesses, they played what's possibly my favorite song right now - "There's Nothing Like You & I" by the Perishers, and Phoenix at prom! I'm not even gonna touch the whole George Lucas thing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mando, A+ on The Perishers recommendation. Lovin' it.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Blogs t r e t c h said...

I love it when a plan comes together. The Perishers were Spin.com's band of the day today. Sadly, they completely destroyed them with their review. I still like the "agressively mundane" music with "maudlin lyrics." To each his own. However, one bright spot was a lengthy review today on Spin.com about, timely enough, Phoenix. Enjoy:

http://www.spin.com/features/exclusives/2005/05/05112005_phoenix/

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home