blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Things I Really Like Right Now, and Think You Should Like Too

  • "When You Were Mine" by Prince, off of Dirty Minds. Oh how I love the purple one!
  • The tv show Bones. Just snuck home for a steak sandwich and a wardrobe change at lunch, and watched my DVR'd season finale of this always enjoyable show while I was there. The plots aren't always the most thought provoking, but I love love love the whole cast, and the general pace of the show. If they rerun this summer, you should check it out.
  • Alan Amerault. Welcome back to the fold.
  • ELO
  • My new job
  • A Hundred Miles Off (the new Walkmen album)
  • Knowing that somewhere out there in fiction land, Logan & Veronica are having a summer of love.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peace Little Devil said...

I am sworn to boycott the show "Bones" as one of my best friend's cheating ex-boyfriend's mom was the one who wrote the books that this show is based on. hahahah

really...I don't need to be watching anymore tv than I already do though....perhaps it is a blessing :)

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home