blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Monday, May 22, 2006

A Strange Tide is Turning

Recently, I've been frequenting... Subway. Anyone that's lived with me or been on a road trip with me or tried to go out to lunch with me can attest that I'm not a Subway fan. Their veggies taste old and plasticy, and their meats are worse. Yick! But, by virtue of necessity, I discovered that I kind of enjoy a tuna sub on wheat from Subway (with red onions, banana peppers, cucumbers, mayo and mustard). And lately, I've been wanting tuna sandwiches. Often. I'm not sure when this sea change happened, but I'm not really willing to accept the fact that I'm a Subway customer. It kind of upsets me that I was one of the first customers to use their new touch screen ordering system. I'm worried that this may be a symptom of a larger shift. As my friends, I ask that you be on the look out for any other out of character behavior, and intervene promptly. No good can come of this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're not really a Subway fan either (until recently, at least). I can't stand the way that place smells. Ick.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home