blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Friday, May 12, 2006

Congratulations, Graduates!

It's kind of hard for me to believe that Becky & Kevin are already graduating from law school, and that in a few short days, Joey will have his MBA. The proud mama meter is deep in the red zone. I'll be heading down to Winston-Salem in a few short hours to partake in Becky's commencement. A career upholding the law was an obvious choice for the girl imortalized in the Cav Daily with this epic saga:

My first-year hall dressed up as angels for Halloween, and we all looked very cute and angelic. As we were walking home from Sigma Nu, there was a drive-by egging. It was a car full of guys, obviously. My hallmate was hit in the leg, and it left a huge egg-shaped bruise. We felt so bad for her because we had all looked so darn cute. I mean, who would egg an angel?

-- Becky Kinlein, third-year College student


The law was a less obvious choice for Kevin "Party In My Basement" Dunlap. But who wouldn't trust their fate to this hair?



And finally, after a drunken discussion over a pack of marlboro reds with my dad, Joey decided that an MBA was in his future. Captain ADD shocked the hell out of all of us with that one, but the "my foot's in a trashcan! isn't this hilarious!" class clown of '99 sure has grown up. He's off to do businessy things in Chicago, and I couldn't be more proud.



So congratulations my friendlies!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home