blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The Walkmen

Are tight. Check out my interview with Pete Bauer over on DCist. And check out my pics of The Walkmen at Macrock on Flickr.

UPDATE: Got some late comer responses from lead singer Hamilton Leithauser that I updated the article with. Now, I can't be certain, but I'm pretty sure he wants to hang out with me at DC9 because he's so impressed by my Buddy Holly detection skills. Which is fine by me, cause Ham is a hottie. All 6' a million" of him. So, go ahead and check out the update.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mattos, you couldn't chat with any of the STA peeps in the Walkmen? As an alum, I must say that I'm bummed.

7:17 PM  
Blogger Blogs t r e t c h said...

I was just happy to get the opportunity to interview them. Being picky about who I chatted with wasn't really in the playbook.

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mattos,
I guess with you it's ask and ye shall receive. I'm sure Ham's late response was just a nice break for you, but I must admit that when I first read the post on DCist, I thought it was just for me. (in the interest of full disclosure, I was in Matt and Walter's class.)I apologize for what could have been taken as a snarky post on my part and I promise not to question your journalistic skills again. You may be a Hoo, but I must admit that you are one down ass white girl from the Commonwealth.
Take it easy.

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home