blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Friday, July 21, 2006

Of Montreal Anyone?

I bought two ticketes to see Of Montreal at the State Theater next Saturday, with Tyler in mind. But he'll be in NYC (where he could, presumably, catch them on Sunday, in a pool). SO! Anyone wanna come with? Of Montreal is awesome. Totally, completely and utterly awesome. I love Of Montreal. Listen to them here. Join me, won't you? The State Theater is about 1 mile from my house, so it makes for maximum convenience and crashing ability. Oh, and did I mention how great Of Montreal is? Cause they are. Great!

2 Comments:

Blogger ike said...

I would very much like to see Of Montreal next Saturday. To show my devotion, I offer my last.fm page. They are high on my weekly listening and steadily creeping up Overall Top Artists.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Blogs t r e t c h said...

Consider the ticket yours! But only because you offered evidence of your devotion! ;)

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home