blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Hip Hip Hooray

1. Welcome to the world, Barrett Motter! Becky's big sis Lynnea and her husband Charlie welcomed their little baby into the world last week. I have it on good authority that he's adorable, even with the jaundice.

2. BIG NEWS!!! Beth Anne Tommasone is ENGAGED! To be MARRIED!!!!!!!!! Congratulations my wonderful friend! Josh is a lucky man!

Update: I forgot to mention also that Randy Scott is engaged too!!! Love is in the air my friends!

3. It's my birthday! Pretty much the happiest concurrence of events possible.

3 Comments:

Blogger Norf said...

Happy Birthday!

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had jaundice too. I think that's why I'm still pretty yellow. Also, happy birthday :)

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude! Happy Birthday! Congratulations Beth! Baby with jaundice! What a great day!

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home