blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Rock Around the Clock

First of all, New York was fantastic! Even despite the dismal weather and arduous navigation, Alyssa and I had a great time thanks to Gavin's incredible hospitality, Doug Clark and the Hot Nuts, some back stage Walkmen action at McCarren, a DJ set by Walt Martin so impressive
I vowed that I'd do everything in my power to get him to DJ my wedding (ya know, if and when I get married), and seeing some old friends -- particularly the always wonderful Natasha and her adorable nephew Jonah. I'm back and ready for a crazy couple of weeks back on the home front.

Oh, and, HUH?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHATEVER... DJ mison is going to be MY DJ at my wedding. haHA

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home