Ever Brushed Your Teeth in Barnes & Noble?
Cause I have. It went something like this:
- Forgot toothpaste on business trip.
- Stayed in the Macintosh Inn, where they have a convenience store stocked to the gills with cup o noodles, but no dental hygeine products.
- Stopped at a Giant before my meeting to buy said paste.
- Giant had no bathroom.
- Took 10 minutes to buy a bottle of water at B&N, because after admitting I had a B&N club card or whatever they're called, couldn't remember which email address I'd registered it under.
- Brushed my teeth in B&N. The water was so cold it gave me a brain freeze.