blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I Implore You: Watch Veronica Mars Tonight

If you're a blogstretch reader and not a Veronica Mars fan, you must be exhausted by all of the page space I've devoted to the show. Because tonight is the season 3 premiere, I wanted to take a moment and remind you that there's a reason for all that effusive dedication. This is the one of the best shows on television.

Take your opportunity to jump in while things are just starting up this evening. I've got seasons 1 and 2 on DVD, so once you're hooked, you can borrow for background info. But believe me -- you should be watching this show.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two thoughts on VM last night:
1. I do not like to see VM and Logan have sex. I don't know why, I just don't.
2. I miss the old theme song.

Other than that, generally awesome.

6:56 AM  
Blogger Blogs t r e t c h said...

Well, I must say, I LOVED seeing Veronica and Logan all sexified. I've been waiting for that for two seasons! But it's ok that you don't.

And I hate hate hate the new credits.

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I get uncomfortable with sex. It's all part of the WASPyness that is Becky K.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Blogs t r e t c h said...

Haha, I almost forgot how uncomfortable you get in certain situations. I love it.

Don't let that keep you from watching VMars though! Ratings for the premiere were poor, so you've got to go out and recruit a bunch of new viewers!!!!

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home