Thoughts pushing THEIR way through the hangover
- The French Kicks were fantastic. Really. Just the kind of live band I love. Their albums are pretty great too, so go out and buy one. And if you're in Boston, go to their show tomorrow night -- my other favorite band The Walkmen will be playing with them.
- Text messages from Alan are awesome, especially when they're about Craig Finn marrying the two of us at the Hold Steady show in Seattle. I'm going to Seattle!
- Portman, take a number. You may be my lookalike, but the lady on the cover of the new Joanna Newsom album, as pointed out by Sir DCeiver, is my twin. Or ancestor. Or something.
- Watching Veronica Mars with a big group of people who love the show and sing along with the credits (the new, terrible credits) is way more fun than watching it at home with Stinker.
- Reminds me of the great Back Pack Walk Out at Thoreau. Fight the power!
- Where is
- My coffee
- Where is it