blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Thoughts pushing THEIR way through the hangover

  • The French Kicks were fantastic. Really. Just the kind of live band I love. Their albums are pretty great too, so go out and buy one. And if you're in Boston, go to their show tomorrow night -- my other favorite band The Walkmen will be playing with them.
  • Text messages from Alan are awesome, especially when they're about Craig Finn marrying the two of us at the Hold Steady show in Seattle. I'm going to Seattle!
  • Portman, take a number. You may be my lookalike, but the lady on the cover of the new Joanna Newsom album, as pointed out by Sir DCeiver, is my twin. Or ancestor. Or something.
  • Watching Veronica Mars with a big group of people who love the show and sing along with the credits (the new, terrible credits) is way more fun than watching it at home with Stinker.
  • Reminds me of the great Back Pack Walk Out at Thoreau. Fight the power!
  • Where is
  • My coffee
  • Where is it
I've got to be kidding me. I can't believe I wrote "they're" instead of "their" in the headline. Wow.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that lady does really look like you! P.S. I miss my stretch!

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that chick : you :: Diane Keaton : your mom.

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are some good LOST sites to check out? I am so into it and watched the premiere last night but have yet to enter the world of LOST blogging.
Thanks! I know DCeiver has some good recaps already.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home