blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Is it just me?

The other night I dreamt that I was drivin' along, being me. When I reached my destination, I got out of the car and suddenly I was pregnant Tori Spelling. I got really mad at the paparazzi for taking pictures of me buying baby stuff. (Which, obviously would never happen cause TS is a publicity whore.) But to my point, Tyler tells me that it's weird to turn into other people in your dreams. I do it all the time. Anybody else?

Also, on Gilmore Girls this week, Laurelai was talking about how in her dreams -- particularly the scary ones where she's trying to get away from something or reach someone quickly -- she's always barefoot, and that's always the worst part. ME TOO. TOTES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home