blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Thursday, February 22, 2007

More OC

I've been spending some time wading through the OC wikiquote page. There are too many great ones in season 1 to pick a favorite, but this one is classic. Pure Cohen gold.

Seth: I think it might be time to take a step back and untangle this incestuous web that I like to call the 'Julie-Caleb union'. Now, let's think about this. When this bizarro knot gets tied... (to Sandy) Julie Cooper is gonna be your mother-in-law. Yeah, enjoy. (to Kirsten) She's gonna be your stepmom.
Kirsten: Seth, my head is spinning.
Seth: Yeah, me and Marissa? We could be related. I can't even do that math. But the real kicker is...Julie Cooper? My grandma. My grandma wears Uggs. Think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home