blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Thursday, May 10, 2007

I don't put much stock in this kind of stuff

But, most awesome horoscope ever?
VIRGO: August 23rd - September 22nd
You are on fire today! People find you compelling, funny, and just downright extraordinary. Make the most of this charming phase.
Although, is that last bit a dig? Is it supposing that under normal circumstances, I'm low on charm? Anyhow, this brings us to the next issue: what should I sing at karaoke tonight?

UPDATE: And why don't I put much stock in this kind of stuff? Because when I went to compare that horoscope to one on another site to see if there were any similarities, I find this:
For Thursday, May 10 -Some unresolved relationship issues might be frustrating you right now, but you need to keep trying to gain clarity -- you two need to come to an agreement as soon as possible. You're learning important things about what you want for your future, and you're seeing this person more clearly -- that is what's most important. Without reality, there can be no future. Things will be moving a bit too slowly for you, but you must be patient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home