blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

1. In case you've missed my umpteen other mentions, tonight is Unbuckled 6! I've organized the sixth in DCist's concert series with Kyle and Sommer, and it's going to be the tits. We've interviewed both bands (Le Loup 2 times, actually), reviewed The XYZ Affair's album, and given you plenty of reasons to know these bands are tip top. If that's not enough, we're also giving away door prizes and having the hilarious and awesome guys from MDR (who were part of the most internet-laden night at the Black Cat of all time this past weekend) do DJ sets. So really, no reason not to come. NONE! And if that's not enough for you, head over to Read Express and check out my BFF Kriston's interview with Le Loup. So, see you tonight?

2. YES! I'm Harry! I actually squealed when Daniel Radcliff came on the Today Show this morning. I'm such a nerd. I also can't believe the movie's coming out the same day as Unbuckled, and the book's coming out while I'm in Minnesotta next week for BAT's wedding. It's ok, a little waiting never hurts. Right? Anyway, find out which HP character you are:

Find out your Harry Potter personality at LiquidGeneration!


3. I've been watching a lot of old X Files episodes lately. Man that was some good shit. It's also made me nostalgic for a time when our distrust for the government was based in sci fi. And, who doesn't love watching things from the early 90s with enormous cell phones?

1 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

I was told that I was most like Lockhart. That sucked.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home