blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Wanna pack you in my suitcase

I know this record isn't new or anything, but lately I haven't been able to stop listening to "West Coast" by Coconut Records. (Just ask Beth, who had to sit through it at least 8 times during I road trip to C'Ville this weekend.) I think I remember Tom blogging about them at some point, but Google isn't helping me prove that at the moment. Then I read again about the song on Mindy Kaling, aka, Kelly from The Office's blog, Things I've Bought That I Love. Reminded, I set out to get the album -- all of which is quite enjoyable. But "West Coast" is completely infectious and I can't stop listening to it. It also kinda reminds me of "Little Locked Room" from the end of Slackers, but only cause it's Jason Schwartzman and a keyboard, not because it's creepy. Anyway, enough explanation of how I came to like this song and onto the actual song -- in video form. Dan tells me that the skater here is The Gonz, the biggest advocate of skating as an art form, not a sport. So enjoy the sounds of Coconut Records and the skate art of The Gonz.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That song has been in my head since Sunday....

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Sildenafil said...

I don't understand you put in here this video if you have put other ones so much better, I think the man in the video is immature. Sildenafil Citrate

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home